• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Contact information for J Ballmann author of The 1964 New York Comicon

7 posts in this topic

If you know his email or know where I can find it on the internet could you contact me? I couldn't find him on Facebook and I googled his name but no luck. Also, I don't know his first name, just the initial.

I read the book, The 1964 New York Comicon, which is the story of the very first comic convention. I loved it. I would like to email him.

Edited by That Ron Dude

....what if, hypothetically, he is the other half of your schizophrenic self ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:jokealert:

Edited by jimjum12

Could someone please provide contact info for J Ballmann for me? I have a silver Thor Marx figure which my provenance suggests was not only produced in 1968 or earlier, but it is also stamped on the bottom with the usual two stamps, as well as a third stamp stating it was made in Hong Kong. I'd like to inform him about this variant of the highly collected 1967 Marx super hero models.

Thanks

Norm -