• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best way to sell; individual books or as a lot?

3 posts in this topic

Being new to the buying and selling community, I was wondering what would be the advice for selling a large number of comics that I no longer want or have the space for; is it better to sell in lots or sell as individual issues? Would it be best to contact comic stores or try to move them another way?

Thanks,

Dave

I'm going through the same dilemma right now. I've used Comics Price Guide.com to get an idea of what valuable issues I have. Those I will sell individually, but will try hard to sell larger lots on ebay and comicspriceguide.com

No comic stores in my area will buy large lots. I'm pretty rural.

I was in the same situation recently with thousands of spare comics, what I did was calculate roughly what my profit would be from their original prices then kept the keys for Ebay and the others I sold to a vendor who did conventions. What I did was visit this vendor and built up a relationship with him and explained my situation to him, I had sold at conventions myself and was enjoying it immensely until my health told me to stop. I worked out the above total for profit and he was more than pleased to help me out, a win win situation.