• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane 2017 CGC Signature Series Requirements

89 posts in this topic

Hey Guys- Yes totally send in books. We extended deadline to 7/15

www.nycomics.us

how to submit section

print a submission form and ship with your books.

Best,
Sean

3 hours ago, NYComics said:

Hey Guys- Yes totally send in books. We extended deadline to 7/15

www.nycomics.us

how to submit section

print a submission form and ship with your books.

Best,
Sean

I get a virus threat every time I go to www.nycomics.us

are you sure that it is not .com ??? 

8 minutes ago, somewhereintexas said:

www.nycomics.us works fine for me.  I don't care for the message I get when I try www.nycomics.com  :whatthe:

Your link works thanks :)

I don't know why it didn't work for me earlier meh

6 hours ago, NYComics said:

whoa...nycomics.com is a scary link...do not go there! yup we never were able to own that .com lol

It's weird nycomics.us comes up on my phone, but when I try on my latptop, it doesn't load and I get an antivirus etc and it closes the page. It's the only website that I've ever had do that lol 

On 7/6/2017 at 3:57 AM, AAR68 said:

www.nycomics.us does not work I wanted to print the submission form for the signing but when I go to the site it says site has been suspended what's up with that??

Screenshot_20170706-033728.png

Same here, getting close to the deadline.

Looks like members and their customers sent in books but they keep pushing out the signing. Except they had books signed by Todd and David since May through July. A friend had a presale book ordered in April and got his signed and back after threatening to file a dispute with paypal for what he paid on eBay.  If you look at their Instagram they had books signed since May through June but yet, I still haven't received my books yet or any updates since they received my books in March and cashed my check in April.

They have 3 of my asm 300 since March and cashed my payment since April. Received no contact except whenever I email them with vague responses.

Good Morning All!

My apologies for the delayed update. All client books will be signed August 14th.

Yes- There are signed books that got done in June. Todd's manager was able to handle a few easy modern mailaways for us. We did not want to send ALL of our client's books and held them for us to handle.

The signing kept getting delayed, it will happen August 14th. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

We are also excited to continue working with Todd all year round and have big plans for New York Comic Con! Stay tuned.