• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane 2017 CGC Signature Series Requirements

89 posts in this topic

On 9/1/2017 at 3:29 PM, darth stryfe said:

Where are my books i sent 5 books to be signed by mcFarlane to you in Mar-April time frame when should i get them? one book is my new mutants 87 it was already signed by Rob iefeld  still waiting 

You're not the only one still waiting... Might not be getting our books until end of the year or early Jan at this rate.

Books are at CGC. Should all be put in system by Tuesday. Thanks for patience! home stretch.

In regards to question on price in the next op that includes our price for Grading. Todd is still $50 an auto and we are $45 a modern.

Thanks!

To those of you that have books submitted and have been waiting, I want to confirm that my books have hit my account; I sub'd under my own. I sent my books before the last deadline posted so I think it's safe to say all of you that have been waiting much longer are being processed as well. So we're likely looking at a month and a half's turn time.

Edited by StarryNight