• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane 2017 CGC Signature Series Requirements

89 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Pablinho said:

And do you know when are where they are or where you can check that? im really interested in meeting him

If you're interested in meeting him you can catch him at various conventions, I think he is at Las Vegas Comic-Con summer.  I met him in Dallas last year and he was great to talk with. If you want a book signed with a Signature Series Yellow Label, Todd only does those as a private signing with certain facilitators, NY Comics being one of them. The only downside is you can't meet him at these signings. 

Guys- FYI Signing moved back to July it is looking like. Still time to send books in. We also have done a couple of mailaways with a few of our own personal books (like 200) so that we will be able to accept more for our in person signing.

7 hours ago, NYComics said:

Guys- FYI Signing moved back to July it is looking like. Still time to send books in. We also have done a couple of mailaways with a few of our own personal books (like 200) so that we will be able to accept more for our in person signing.

what is the new deadline?

12 hours ago, NYComics said:

Great!

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 4:51 AM, NYComics said:

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 0:43 PM, revat said:

what is the new deadline?

Its not a big deal to me, and I'm sure people could email in to ask, but does it seem weird to say the deadline is extended without mentioning what the new deadline is?  Especially when the extension announcement is made publicly more than two weeks after the original deadline? 

On 5/23/2017 at 7:16 PM, Califelix said:

Was there a signing earlier this month? There is a signed yellow label on eBay from this month of the 1:1000 Venom 6 variant....

Yes. That was a special signing. :)

On 1/27/2017 at 6:10 AM, NYComics said:

Per Todd McFarlane's instructions the only time that his Autograph can be certified are at the private signings that happen twice a year.

This means that when he appears at a convention that he is there to meet the fans, sign for free and have a good time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

NYComics is extremely happy to continue working with Todd McFarlane this year. We accept mail in submissions and often setup at shows and accept walkup submissions prior to the signings. Please feel free to get in touch with us and we are happy to help you!

NYComics@gmail.com

The first signing this year is set to happen in Early June.

Thank you!

When is Todd signing? 

-Nelson

Hey- Couple of updates. Todd's schedule has been very busy. What this means is that we are trying to land a date in August for the private signing.

We have also coordinated Mail-Away signings with a few of our own personal books but we have held our Client books so that way we can personally handle them. Thanks for your patience.

3 Books that Todd McFarlane will NOT Sign are----

Venom 1 1/1000

Venom 6 1/1000 

Spawn Thank You Books 

Sorry Todd has his reasons, I am not going to get into it, I am bummed too as I love that new Spawn Thank You Book.

Yes, if the deadline is now in August, give us a new deadline to send books in and cost as I'd like to do two comics and perhaps where to send them...some info? @NYComics

I see that your "trying" to land it in August, let us know :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM