• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Atomic Age DCs...Have a piece of Rhubarb...
9 9

665 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Where you been, besides my Facebook page...?

Just took a break from the forums for a bit,focused on my record collection and we have a new dog.Big C claimed Penny and I grieved pretty hard.

Now I'm avoiding facebook so it seems it's been forever since I said hello!!!!!!0.jpg.0ac93ffa6aa0435011d9e2adcb07fd64.jpg

Edited by porcupine48
Better dog pic;but Bri quoted it so lucky you.

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Just took a break from the forums for a bit,focused on my record collection and we have a new dog.Big C claimed Penny and I grieved pretty hard.

Now I'm avoiding facebook so it seems it's been forever since I said hello!!!!4.thumb.jpg.d432031e3f374abd02bc3d18b3966b44.jpg

Sorry to hear about Penny.  It's nice to take a forum break for awhile.  I was gone a month...:banana:and i might do it again real soon...

1 minute ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Sorry to hear about Penny.  It's nice to take a forum break for awhile.  I was gone a month...:banana:and i might do it again real soon...

Thank you.We knew it was there,but it was still very sudden.I probably would have behaved badly if I kept posting.

It's nice coming back to see everyone-I've some friends there from here,but it's different,right?Here I just go gaga and it's most always something I love.

Your wildlife pics are always a pleasure to see any time though

4 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Thank you.We knew it was there,but it was still very sudden.I probably would have behaved badly if I kept posting.

It's nice coming back to see everyone-I've some friends there from here,but it's different,right?Here I just go gaga and it's most always something I love.

Your wildlife pics are always a pleasure to see any time though

:x