• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Atomic Age DCs...Have a piece of Rhubarb...
9 9

665 posts in this topic

Love this title especially at the end

comstarspangled130_zpsacczpp0l.jpg

Very tough books to find in decent condition.

Very tough indeed...almost as tough as the Phantom Strangers & Sensation Mysteries... (worship)

Precisely the correct comparison! :D

and I knew that because I don't own any of the other two titles... lol

comadventure137paul_zpsnbhpnprl.jpg

A Paul book. Wonder why he put Paul in quotation marks? Was his name not actually Paul? hm

Good question but we will never know as "Paul" has gone to the great comic book collection in the sky. Many of his books had quotes and some did not. Several writing styles as well. I think the earlier books were done by his mom.The ones from the early '50's, like his EC's, have no name at all. Was one heck of a collection. I got books from Centaur to EC and everything in between.

That #17 looked like me last weekend...

Explanation?

for me to know and you to wonder about...

Fine...I'll have my camera at the show...rules be damned... :mad:

Better take a LOT of pics and post them. This is shaping up to be one EPIC show for GA collectors. I had a plan, but don't really know whose boxes to pillage first. And, sometime in the day, I need to spend some time in my own booth...

That #17 looked like me last weekend...

Explanation?

for me to know and you to wonder about...

Fine...I'll have my camera at the show...rules be damned... :mad:

Better take a LOT of pics and post them. This is shaping up to be one EPIC show for GA collectors. I had a plan, but don't really know whose boxes to pillage first. And, sometime in the day, I need to spend some time in my own booth...

Well, just you don't worry about that. With me helping you this year it should be no problem. What time do we get in as dealers? And, all your books sell for $5, right? No problem...I can handle it...

strangeadventures6.jpg

Is it just me, or does that look like Wally Wood had something to do with that cover?

Certainly his kind of subject, and somewhat his kind of style, it predates his Weird Science cover run by six months.

strangeadventures6.jpg

Great Cesar's Ghost Ricky! The colors on that beauty are simply blinding. After seeing this beauty, I'll probably just throw my copy away...

Or you could just stick a stamp on it and mail it to me. :wishluck: