• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA Slabs, Little bit of everything! Hero Books, precode, Ect Ect.
2 2

46 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, Im trying to fund a Grail so Ill Be selling a lot of my Collection. Theres a little bit of everything! Action/Superman Wonderwoman, Subby, Some pre code books and a bunch of other random GA titles.

Shipping is $15 in the USA for slabs, International is fine but buyer pays exact price. Fast and Safe shipping! Payment by Paypal, Check or money order.

My kudos thread is in my signature and my Ebay ID is domuhnatorcomics. I Have 100% feedback! Feel free to Pm me for more pics or with any questions! Prices are much more flexible if buying multiple books!

First :takeit: in the thread gets the book!

Lets Get Started!

First up Action Comics 34 5.5 Cgc OW/W Pages. Solid book with nice colors!

$875.00 New Price! $795.00

image_zpsweqweeup.jpeg

Edited by dom_uh_nator

Next book is Action 45, 4.5 Cgc Old label. CR/OW Pages. It presents well for the grade. And would possibly bump with a press and regrade.

$665.00 New price! $625.00

image_zpsbdou7pkq.jpeg

Edited by dom_uh_nator

Next book is Action 56, 4.0 WHITE PAGE beauty! Super cool cover of Supes Breaking a bomb in half with a single punch! Theres a stamp on the left of the cover that appears to be from a library. Most of the wear on this book Oweing to the 4.0 grade is on the back cover.

WHITE PAGE Beauty. New Price Sold

Notes read

Last Fat man.

Hitler Appearance.

Interior Cover ad for Boy Commands #1

image_zpsbk0uhsmr.jpeg

Edited by dom_uh_nator

Next up Superman 10 3.5 Cgc Nice OW/W pages First Bald Lex Luthor! Ad for Worlds best comics #1 Name Written in Pencil Below the S. Nice looking book Overall!

New Price SOLD!

image_zpsgyrnvpez.jpeg

Edited by dom_uh_nator

Superman 15 3.5 CGC Another OW/W page Beauty. Not sure what Supes is Punching but on the cover but its a cool book none the less. Three pencil lines on the cover that I have included a close up on. New price SOLD

image_zpsrsxrwzsh.jpeg

image_zpsmweftvxk.jpeg

Edited by dom_uh_nator

Supes 21. 6.5 OW/W Pages. Really nice looking book at at solid grade! I think this cover should get more attention then it does. Personally Its one of my Favorites from the run.

Pricing this one is a bit tricky, only one sale over 5.0 since 2014. A 7.0 in December 2016 that went for $926.00 Im Asking $800 for this one but I'm open to reasonable offers. New price $725.00 Still open to offers.

image_zpsvqyx47d1.jpeg

Edited by dom_uh_nator

Last book for tonight, Ill post more tomorrow.

Out of all the books in this thread, This is the one I want to keep most! If anything gets pulled this is going too be the first one!

Subby 34 7.5 CGC OW/W pages Awesome Yellow/Bondage cover. Presents great! Really Nice book Overall. If you want more pictures let me know.

$SOLD

image_zps2qenw4rw.jpeg

Edited by dom_uh_nator

Great books!

Thank you! ill Be posting more later!

Awesome sales thread Dom! Glwts

Dom is a great guy to do business with so buy with confidence ?

Great books!

Appreciate the love rui! Lmk if anything peaks your interest.

Lady Luck 88 8.5 CGC OW/W Pages, Cgc notes Lingerie Panels on the website. Gil Fox cover really nice book. Only 12 graded copies.

Asking $Sold, Same price as last the last 8.0 Sale and this one has better page quality then that 8.0

image_zpsgileiibd.jpeg

Edited by dom_uh_nator