• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA / SA Pedigree (Church etc) and Highest Graded
1 1

47 posts in this topic

I am selling a selection of books for an acquaintance. All books are in my possession so there will be no delay in

shipping.

First :takeit: in the thread or PM gets the book.

No reserving or taking until after I post the scan and price of a comic.

Enticing offers will be accepted.

An offer to the seller does not put a book on hold. If someone else takes it at the stated price or makes a better offer

before the first offer is accepted then the seller is free to accept the second offer.

Shipping

USA: USPS Priority Mail insured $18 for one slabbed book and $10 for one raw book. Save on shipping by purchasing more

than one.

International: I will estimate shipping based on USPS international rates.

Payment

Check or money order is okay but check must clear before shipping.

Paypal is okay for purchases of less than $3k.

Time payments will be considered.

Limitations

No Probies, Shamers or Bronies. Trekkers tolerated but mind the tribbles.

Returns are allowed on all books but notify me within 72 hours of receipt of your intent to return and ship books back

within 1 week of receipt. Buyer pays for return shipping and books must be in same condition as they were received.

Thanks for looking!

Don Winslow 36 Church copy. This is a beautiful underwater action cover. CGC 9.6 for $850.

Census: Sole highest graded. This copy was not pressed by its owner and, as an old label book, unlikely to have been pressed.

There are some challenges with my scanner and these old slabs that have slight scuffs so if you have a question feel free to ask. I can take a close up picture of any spot to assist.

DonWinslow36sm.jpg

SOLD

Spaceman 1 Ohio Copy (not noted on label but it's an Ohio code). This is a fantastic Everett cover with some of Maneely's best interior stories. CGC 7.5 for $800.

Census; 1 in 7.5, 1 in 8.0 and 2 in 9.0 This copy was not pressed by its owner and, as an old label book, unlikely to have been pressed.

There are some challenges with my scanner and these old slabs that have slight scuffs so if you have a question feel free to ask. I can take a close up picture of any spot to assist.

Spaceman1ohio.jpg

This is a picture taken with my camera.

Spaceman1pic2.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

Mugsy Mouse 2: Terrific front cover appeal for this very 50s funny animal book. CGC 7.0 for $400.

This copy was not pressed by its owner and, as an old label book, unlikely to have been pressed.

MugsyMouse2_1.jpg

Police 25 Rockford. This is one of my favorite Plastic Man covers for the colors and originality of Jack Cole's image. CGC 9.0 for $1500.

Census: Tied for highest with one other copy. This copy was not pressed by its owner and, as an old label book, unlikely to have been pressed.

Police25sm.jpg

Spaceman 1 Ohio Copy (not noted on label but it's an Ohio code). This is a fantastic Everett cover with some of Maneely's best interior stories. CGC 7.5 for $800.

Census; 1 in 7.5, 1 in 8.0 and 2 in 9.0 This copy was not pressed by its owner and, as an old label book, unlikely to have been pressed.

Spaceman1ohio.jpg

Spaceman1pic2.jpg

Take

SOLD

Strange Terrors 4: Ekgren painted three very bizarre horror covers for St John and nothing else. Nothing else is like his covers, either so if you're a horror you probably want to collect 'em all! CGC 7.5 for $700.

This copy was not pressed by its owner and, as an old label book, unlikely to have been pressed.

StrTerr4.jpg

Donald Duck Fun Book #2 File Copy. Beautifully painted and glossily printed make for a "fun book." Be the first to fill in the puzzles and cut out the figures! CGC 9.0 for $800.

Census: Four in 9.0. This copy was not pressed by its owner and, as an old label book, unlikely to have been pressed.

DD Fun Book2.jpg

This picture was taken with m;y camera.

DD Fun Book2pic.jpg

Brave and the Bold #30. The third try-out issue for the Justice League in an attractive CGC 7.5 for $1400.

BraveBold30.jpg

SOLD

My Girl Pearl #5 Circle 8 copy (comes with original mylar/price sticker). This is an attractive vf+ with nice pages but there is a slight discoloration at the center of the bottom edge of the cover. It does not go through the cover like a stain and, since it evidently came like that from the original seller of the Circle 8s, I'm not sure exactly what it is or how to grade it. It's possible it is a production defect but I've honestly never seen anything quite like it. It is a very tough book for $450.

Census: None. This copy was not pressed by its owner.

MyGirlPearl5.jpg

Spaceman1pic2.jpg

Take

Thank you!

Mugsy Mouse 2: Terrific front cover appeal for this very 50s funny animal book. CGC 7.0 for $400.

MugsyMouse2_1.jpg

One of my favorite books. Not easy to find.

SOLD

Junior 11. Who doesn't like a little a little GGA teen humor from Al Feldstein? CGC 7.5 for $1050.

Census: Two in 7.5, with 5 higher. This copy was not pressed by its owner and, as an old label book, unlikely to have been pressed.

There are some challenges with my scanner and these old slabs if they have slight scuffs so if you have a question feel free to ask. I can take a close up picture of any spot to assist.

Junior11.jpg

SOLD

Riot #4 White Mountain Copy. This MAD imitator was put out by Atlas with many stories written by Lee and using many of the best artists from the Atlas stable. Contributors include Severin, Maneely (Marilyn Monroe parody), Everett, Post and DeCarlo. This copy is technically no better than a fine due to a 5" hairline crease on the LR corner and light foxing at the top of the book. It has good eye appeal and super fresh pages, as would be expected of a WM pedigree copy. It can be yours for only $450.

Census: None. This copy was not pressed by its owner.

Riot4.jpg

SOLD

Superboy #86. Fourth appearance of the Legion and a cover printed with rich 1950s DC colors. CGC 8.0 $400.

There are some challenges with my scanner and these old slabs if they have slight scuffs so if you have a question feel free to ask. I can take a close up picture of any spot to assist.

Superboy86.jpg

Superboy86pic2.jpg