• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA / SA Pedigree (Church etc) and Highest Graded
1 1

47 posts in this topic

SOLD

Superman Annual #1. This was the first Silver Age superhero annual and got excellent colors. CGC 8.0 for $725.

This copy was not pressed by its owner and, as an old label book, unlikely to have been pressed.

There are some challenges with my scanner and these old slabs if they have slight scuffs so if you have a question feel free to ask. I can take a close up picture of any spot to assist.

SupermanAnn1.jpg

This is a picture taken with my camera.

SupermanAnn1pic.jpg

World's Finest 112. CGC 8.5 for $125.

This copy was not pressed by its owner and, as an old label book, unlikely to have been pressed.

There are some challenges with my scanner and these old slabs if they have slight scuffs so if you have a question feel free to ask. I can take a close up picture of any spot to assist.

WF114.jpg

SOLD

World's Finest 114. CGC 8.5 for $125.

WF112.jpg

Superboy #86. Fourth appearance of the Legion and a cover printed with rich 1950s DC colors. CGC 8.0 $400.

Superboy86.jpg

Superboy86pic2.jpg

:takeit:

Unbelievably tough in grade.

Superboy #86. Fourth appearance of the Legion and a cover printed with rich 1950s DC colors. CGC 8.0 $400.

Superboy86.jpg

Unbelievably tough in grade.

Sold! :applause:

Superman Annual #1. This was the first Silver Age superhero annual and got excellent colors. CGC 8.0 for $725.

SupermanAnn1.jpg

Sold via PM! :applause:

Spaceman 1 Ohio Copy (not noted on label but it's an Ohio code). This is a fantastic Everett cover with some of Maneely's best interior stories. CGC 7.5 for $800.

Census; 1 in 7.5, 1 in 8.0 and 2 in 9.0 This copy was not pressed by its owner and, as an old label book, unlikely to have been pressed.

There are some challenges with my scanner and these old slabs that have slight scuffs so if you have a question feel free to ask. I can take a close up picture of any spot to assist.

Spaceman1ohio.jpg

Spaceman1pic2.jpg

Take

Nice pick-up. That book has been growing on me ever since I saw one in another board member's sig line.

Strange Terrors 4: Ekgren painted three very bizarre horror covers for St John and nothing else. Nothing else is like his covers, either so if you're a horror you probably want to collect 'em all! CGC 7.5 for $700.

There are some challenges with my scanner and these old slabs that have slight scuffs so if you have a question feel free to ask. I can take a close up picture of any spot to assist.

StrTerr4.jpg

:takeit: if available.

Riot #4 White Mountain Copy. This MAD imitator was put out by Atlas with many stories written by Lee and using many of the best artists from the Atlas stable. Contributors include Severin, Maneely (Marilyn Monroe parody), Everett, Post and DeCarlo. This copy is technically no better than a fine due to a 5" hairline crease on the LR corner and light foxing at the top of the book. It has good eye appeal and super fresh pages, as would be expected of a WM pedigree copy. It can be yours for only $450.

Census: None. This copy was not pressed by its owner.

Riot4.jpg

:takeit if available

Junior 11. Who doesn't like a little a little GGA teen humor from Al Feldstein? CGC 7.5 for $1050.

Census: Two in 7.5, with 5 higher. This copy was not pressed by its owner and, as an old label book, unlikely to have been pressed.

Junior11.jpg

Strange Terrors 4: Ekgren painted three very bizarre horror covers for St John and nothing else. Nothing else is like his covers, either so if you're a horror you probably want to collect 'em all! CGC 7.5 for $700.

StrTerr4.jpg

:takeit: if available.

Great classic Ekgren