• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You guys are honest sellers.

173 posts in this topic

popcorn.gif

27_laughing.gif

Go find a shiller the old fashioned way to show these new guys how it's done oldschool. Remind everyone how you got your custom title. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hmmm....seller ID and bidder ID's please smile.gif Pm me if you want. I will look when I get home. I may be a bit rusty 27_laughing.gif

IMHO, I'm just happy to see that flame wars aren't centered only around me and that I'm right in believing that many board members are just a bunch of jerks. headbang.gif

Like you have room to talk! sumo.gifstooges.gif

I only fight back when someone throws the initial punch. Certain "jerks" have thrown the first punch in the past, and they are labeled "jerks" in my mind from here on out.

What I really want to know is there is a another board member on here that lives in the same town as you, do you know them? Surely stillwater,ok is'nt that big of a town 893scratchchin-thumb.gif that's peculiar tonofbricks.gif................. sumo.gif.................. popcorn.gif

there is another board member from my home town and yes i do know him gossip.gif he's not a nazi like others on here.

IMHO, I'm just happy to see that flame wars aren't centered only around me and that I'm right in believing that many board members are just a bunch of jerks. headbang.gif

Like you have room to talk! sumo.gifstooges.gif

I only fight back when someone throws the initial punch. Certain "jerks" have thrown the first punch in the past, and they are labeled "jerks" in my mind from here on out.

What I really want to know is there is a another board member on here that lives in the same town as you, do you know them? Surely stillwater,ok is'nt that big of a town 893scratchchin-thumb.gif that's peculiar tonofbricks.gif................. sumo.gif.................. popcorn.gif

there is another board member from my home town and yes i do know him gossip.gif he's not a nazi like others on here.

OK insane.gif27_laughing.gif

popcorn.gif
Wuss!

Nice shorts!

Which pair? The one that I sent you this week or the last week?

The one that matches that killer vest of yours. takeit.gifpoke2.gif

They all do! Later fool!

Rickdogg.....you need to know. Short short jokes are a thing of the past. gossip.gif

And it's an honor to have the VD around again!

Wait.....that didn't come out right.......

And now we have the inevitable, ignorant comparison to Nazis so often used by those with little or no understanding of the either the topic of discussion nor Nazis.

wait wait wait wait wait just one minute...

Booty shakers have been retired!

!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

And now we have the inevitable, ignorant comparison to Nazis so often used by those with little or no understanding of the either the topic of discussion nor Nazis.

screwy.gif

I use the term "nazi" more in comparison with the "soup nazi." Meaning: His way or the highway.

yeahok.gif

screwy.gif

I use the term "nazi" more in comparison with the "soup nazi." Meaning: His way or the highway.

yeahok.gif

Sure.