• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check out the "professional restoration" on this GPK art

5 posts in this topic

Wow, I remember that GPK! Cool piece despite the lousy resto job. I can't see it being worth anywhere close to the ask though.

$10k is a pie in the sky price, I think it's closer to $2-3k probably, in part due to the general valuation of trading card art coupled by the major damages (the missing COA isn't a factor).

Wow, I remember that GPK! Cool piece despite the lousy resto job. I can't see it being worth anywhere close to the ask though.

$10k is a pie in the sky price, I think it's closer to $2-3k probably, in part due to the general valuation of trading card art coupled by the major damages (the missing COA isn't a factor).

I was a little stumped as to why you wrote $10K, but I see now the seller bumped the price from $7K or $8K that he originally had. I'd like to learn more about the GPK OS market but $10K seems really high just as $7K seemed high as well (for something that's been shredded to pieces And are those missing pieces?). I get that when you sell on eBay you already have to pony up 15%, but $10K seems like a nonstarter. If he really wants to get rid of it, then maybe $1K starting bid. 2c

EDIT: I see now that those aren't pieces missing, but rather the reflection on the glass.

Edited by Jay Olie Espy