• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No more feedback from me.

62 posts in this topic

What I've started doing is a campaign of buying something cheap from these twerps-then I'll be leaving them some....feedback......

You're better than that Kav. Titties for tatties and all.

It's like that time I found a wallet-at first I was gonna keep it-then I thought, how would I feel if I lost my wallet? Then I realized I WOULD WANT TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON!

What I've started doing is a campaign of buying something cheap from these twerps-then I'll be leaving them some....feedback......

It's like that time I found a wallet-at first I was gonna keep it-then I thought, how would I feel if I lost my wallet? Then I realized I WOULD WANT TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON!

So how would you feel if you did lose it, then someone posted it back to you all contents included?

So how would you feel if you did lose it, then someone posted it back to you all contents included?

Like I didn't learn my LESSON.

You're joking, right? Just checking.

Yep that's an old Emo Phillips joke. lol

As a long time buyer and seldom time seller I empathize. I try to leave feedback in one shot about once a month. If they are the same they may leave it a month or more later.

However, Kav, along the lines of the immortal Clemenza "Leave the gun, take the the cannolis then you must "Forget the feedback, take the money"

It's more important to get paid for the books than get praise for the books.

Like I didn't learn my LESSON.

Sorry, I was having my dinner. What was we talking about again?

Wouldn't it be nice if buyers/sellers were held accountable for leaving feedback?

If someone leaves positive or negative feedback it would be weighted against the percentage of feedback they have actually left in the past. This way people who leave feedback every time are more "trustworthy" on their feedback.

I kinda like this idea. But then there are a number of things eBay could do to improve the experience they haven't done. eBay ought to boot people off that exceed a certain number of bid retractions or non-paying buyer strikes. But they don't.

But I like your idea. eBay would be encouraging people to leave feedback. Those who left feedback 100% of the time would have their feedback "count" for more.

lol, Hey I've got a load of tatties over here if anyone wants to reciprocate!

Yep that's an old Emo Phillips joke. lol

Ah, I probably saw that and have it lodged somewhere deep in the recesses of my failing noggin.

I just message them and say, " Hi John, I have left you positive feedback, please do the same, thank you."

Works 99% of the time.

I like that but tweaked it a bit: "Hi John, I have left you positive feedback, and i know you'll do the same because only an inconsiderate a hole would fail to reciprocate in such a manner, especially considering seller feedback is much more important than buyer feedback and they both take the same amount of work".

I hope you are not serious about this because if you are, you need help.

I hope you are not serious about this because if you are, you need help.

:facepalm:

When I get paid I immediately pack up the books and drive straight to the post office.

Nothing. :(

I ship next business day, I would say my return feedback is at around 75-80%

You are a lucky man sir. Mine used to be around 50%, but it has been better in the last year or so that % has gone up. And I ship next day also. I'm just glad that I have stayed at 100% with good ratings, I think that's what really matters with buyers.

I leave feedback 100% of the time. I now have it set up to leave feedback as soon as a buyer pays, just easier all around.

in around 7 years:

6,965 feedback left

4,657 feedback given

I was also at about 50% and thought that was pretty low so selling all those books with nothin was disappointing. still nothing.

When I get paid I immediately pack up the books and drive straight to the post office.

Nothing. :(

I ship next business day, I would say my return feedback is at around 75-80% negative

your lazy-@zz has been blocked :sumo: