• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No more feedback from me.

62 posts in this topic

I recently sold 10 items on ebay. Shipped same day. Well packed. Didn't receive a single feedback. So, for this reason, I'm no longer giving feedback when I buy something. No one else does.

So what?

I have feedback of 2,407

I have left 3,956 comments for others (multiple sales / orders).

I have been left 3,076 comments (multiple sales / orders).

Always leave feedback. It is not what THEY do. It is what YOU do that matters.

I came to the same peevish decision a couple of times not to post positives since my buyers can't be arsed. Basically lasts for a couple of weeks after my latest round of auctions were shippped. But then I always backslide.

The times I got best feedback (albeit 8 or 9 years ago) was when I worked at it with three pronged-attack to get positive feedback specifically mentioning they were pleased with my grading. Basically said three time (note w/invoice, signed note with comics, email to buyer a week after I shipped) 'contact me promptly if you are disappointed in any way with the condition'. And it worked, if you go back just a couple of pages you get to the old feedbacks and you'll see the flattering comments about my grading. But it sure was high admin burden to get it.

I'd stop selling. The pain these inconsiderate SOBs cause can't be worth the effort.

Take the high road. Don't let the basterdst get you done.

I got your point the first time you made it.

Every year for six years I sold my kids used college textbooks on eBay. I don't believe I ever received more than a couple of feedbacks out of all those sales. Little brats...

I always leave feedback. And I always do the Detailed Seller ratings as I view the transaction. Ultimately if I get what I ordered in roughly the condition expected, I will leave positive feedback. But if was charged way more for shipping than most or take it takes overly long to ship,the DSR ratings will reflect that.

When I get paid I immediately pack up the books and drive straight to the post office.

Nothing. :(

When I get paid I immediately pack up the books and drive straight to the post office.

Nothing. :(

I ship next business day, I would say my return feedback is at around 75-80%

Edited by Logan510