• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Comics Presents 22 Whitman
2 2

77 posts in this topic

I just found a copy of this book, my guess is it would grade around a 6. If anyone is interested in buying it give me your contact info. I'm sure we can work out a price that makes us both happy.

I have a copy of dccp 22 whitman coming back from cgc at 8.0. I was hoping to get some input on its fair market value. Any input is appreciated, thanks. 

20 hours ago, Dgxr said:

I have a copy of dccp 22 whitman coming back from cgc at 8.0. I was hoping to get some input on its fair market value. Any input is appreciated, thanks. 

I sold a CGC 8.5 for $1500 a few years ago and that was at a time when there were only a few known copies.  Since then, the number of copies has doubled and anyone paying crazy money for a copy has since been satisfied so the demand isn't what it used to be.   You could place a value of about $950 to $1,100 and hope that if you try to sell it you could realize that type of price.

14 hours ago, bellrules said:

Saw another one of these sold recently by best offer. Does anyone know for how much ? Seller was happygilmore34

IMG_2624.PNG

Looks like it sold for $590 USD.

You can check final sales here -

http://www.watchcount.com/

Under Keywords:

Enter the eBay item number which is: 192407649902

and then click SHOW ME!

The final sale should come up.

Good Luck!