• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATE Books RETURNED by CopperAgeKids
3 3

118 posts in this topic

:banana: hopefully this is finally resolved for you :)

would it be in bad form (or illegal) to do some sort of betting pool as to if/when the OP will get his books and/or money back?

One month? One week? Books Back? Money back? None? The parlay possibilities are endless!

over 1.5 months at -110 (but still gets everything back)

1:2 he doesn't get anything back ever?

4:1 Law enforcement gets involved?

He's got a tracking # already....so let's presume things are packed and shipped.

What condition they're in is the most interesting question. Then again it could be a German newspaper.

"Anyone can take a reservation . . . It's KEEPING IT that's the important part! :grin:

lol

:banana: hopefully this is finally resolved for you :)

would it be in bad form (or illegal) to do some sort of betting pool as to if/when the OP will get his books and/or money back?

One month? One week? Books Back? Money back? None? The parlay possibilities are endless!

over 1.5 months at -110 (but still gets everything back)

1:2 he doesn't get anything back ever?

4:1 Law enforcement gets involved?

He's got a tracking # already....so let's presume things are packed and shipped.

What condition they're in is the most interesting question. Then again it could be a German newspaper.

"Anyone can take a reservation . . . It's KEEPING IT that's the important part! :grin:

JiT5GT.gif

...and the host thinks deleting your mild thread was best zonked. Sheesh.

CAK is not money

Carbo is money

Apparently that is the difference

Glad you got your books back Carl. Reading his excuses on the other side of the street made me put a hole in the wall with my head. So I'm off to patch that up. Might be the concussion I got from hitting the stud but I still don't get how he can offer onsite pressing with two presses and only take 8 submissions. O and of course his pricing that makes Joey look like the Dollar Store option.

So there is another site with some overlapping members where they complain about how people act here?

That's it buddy....you're going to the top of the complaint list...lol.

Good to hear things are back in hand and in good shape.

Thanks

"I have asked Carl to record a video of the unboxing of the 2 books of his I worked on for him, to help bring an end to this nonsense."

Most telling is this quote. Rather than apologize and take responsibility he's referring to this issue as nonsense.

Thanks

"I have asked Carl to record a video of the unboxing of the 2 books of his I worked on for him, to help bring an end to this nonsense."

Most telling is this quote. Rather than apologize and take responsibility he's referring to this issue as nonsense.

Very telling.

Also noticed that he's claiming that someone created a fake shill account here, used a proxy IP address, and mimicked his IP address in order to get him banned here. Conspiracy much?

Thanks

Very telling.

Also noticed that he's claiming that someone created a fake shill account here, used a proxy IP address, and mimicked his IP address in order to get him banned here. Conspiracy much?

That's so funny. Best post of 2017?