• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATE Books RETURNED by CopperAgeKids
3 3

118 posts in this topic

Never dealt with this former board member, he was a bit off putting as he came across a bit greedy.

Now I want to make sure I never deal with this person. Could someone please private message me his ebay handle or, if it is okay to do so, post his ebay name here?

Thanks!

Never dealt with this former board member, he was a bit off putting as he came across a bit greedy.

Now I want to make sure I never deal with this person. Could someone please private message me his ebay handle or, if it is okay to do so, post his ebay name here?

Thanks!

eBay name is the same as it was here.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/copperagekids?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

I like how his listings say in the title "Boxed media or priority shipped"....which means you're getting media mail (which is fine btw in my opinion but don't say priority when you're just going to ship the cheap option anyways. That guy was always a clown.

Thanks!

eBay name is the same as it was here.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/copperagekids?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Thank you! :foryou: