• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATE Books RETURNED by CopperAgeKids
3 3

118 posts in this topic

I just hope the OP gets his books back, and that they are appropriately sheathed in mylar.

Doesn't he quadruple fullback every book, even in his $2 box, with microchamber paper between every page, and triple mylar, with the inner mylar bag being 1.42 mm, the next one being 2 mm, and then the final layer being 4 mm?

I just hope the OP gets his books back, and that they are appropriately sheathed in mylar.

Doesn't he quadruple fullback every book, even in his $2 box, with microchamber paper between every page, and triple mylar, with the inner mylar bag being 1.42 mm, the next one being 2 mm, and then the final layer being 4 mm?

That's only for the drek. The good stuff gets the full treatment!

That's only for the drek. The good stuff gets the full treatment!

each comic gets an armed bodyguard who are all ex-Navy Seals who were cloned from Chuck Norris.

I know CAK had a way with words but never had him pegged for an outright thief. Sorry this happened to you and hope you are made whole very soon.

I suppose incompetent isn't technically thievery, although many, and I mean many, HOS noms were directly correlated with people looking like and acting like they were completely incompetent.

Then there is the whole mental issue thing....

:banana: hopefully this is finally resolved for you :)

would it be in bad form (or illegal) to do some sort of betting pool as to if/when the OP will get his books and/or money back?

One month? One week? Books Back? Money back? None? The parlay possibilities are endless!

over 1.5 months at -110 (but still gets everything back)

1:2 he doesn't get anything back ever?

4:1 Law enforcement gets involved?

would it be in bad form (or illegal) to do some sort of betting pool as to if/when the OP will get his books and/or money back?

One month? One week? Books Back? Money back? None? The parlay possibilities are endless!

He's got a tracking # already....so let's presume things are packed and shipped.

What condition they're in is the most interesting question. Then again it could be a German newspaper.

. Then again it could be a German newspaper.

Or it could come with a blueprint with step by step instructions on how to build a King Kong sized fire pit as a freebie.

lol

Good luck

He's got a tracking # already....so let's presume things are packed and shipped.

What condition they're in is the most interesting question. Then again it could be a German newspaper.

"Anyone can take a reservation . . . It's KEEPING IT that's the important part! :grin: