• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -- invoices incoming

52 posts in this topic

Spider-Woman #37 Mark Jeweler variant F -- asking $3 + shipping

Solid enough copy with light general wear, some foxing to back cover. Pics are enormous because I apparently ran out of upload space and had to add them via URL. Thanks new boards!

Spider-woman37.jpgSpider-woman37bc.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #30/471 (1st Morlun) NM -- asking $9 + shipping

I keep waiting for this book to pop.

ASM471.jpg

Tales of the Teen Titans Annual #3 NM- -- asking $7 + shipping

Nice copy, second Nightwing and finale of Judas Contract storyline.

NTTAnn3.jpg

X-Men #423 newsstand variant VF/VF+ -- asking $85 + shipping

Very nice copy with a bit of spine stress (mainly visible on back cover) and non-color breaking bending. A press may help the eye appeal a bit, but likely wouldn't bump the technical grade significantly. I'll throw in part 2 of the story in #424 as well.

X-men423.jpg

X-men423bc.jpg

Hellblazer lot (25 books between #172-217) -- asking $25 + shipping

All generally NM, some better and a few are a touch worse. One book has light moisture rippling at the bottom of the back cover but is perfectly readable.

You'll get #172, 184, 192-197, 199-203, 205-211, 213-217.

Hellblazer1.jpg

Hellblazer3.jpg

:bump: with some information. Clearly I haven't had as much time to devote to this thread as I had hoped, and I will be gone this weekend at Dallas Fan Expo. I will leave the thread open until my return for any last minute shoppers, and then close it Monday-ish to settle up with any purchasers. So if you have purchased I will be in touch early next week, and if you haven't bought anything yet you have a few more days. Offers welcome!