• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ... PM IF THERE IS ANYTHING LEFT YOU WANT

78 posts in this topic

I have numerous long boxes of books from the 90s / 2000s that were collected at the time of printing. Most were purchased and put directly into boards / bags and have been stored in the long boxes for the past 20 years. Most comics are in VF - NM condition unless otherwise noted. I can also provide more scans if needed.

If you are remotely interested in a book at all, please let me know. Feel free to drop me a pm for any questions, offers, etc.

Payment: Paypal only (please add 2% to help cover the fees)

Shipping Cost*: Raws: $5 for 1-6 regular sized books ... beyond that we can talk. *I had to change shipping rates as of 2/1/2016.

International Shipping: Yes, but at cost.

Shipping Method: USPS

Return Policy: Accepted with valid reason and must return within 10 days of receipt. Buyer pays return shipping, unless I've made a mistake, further discussion is welcome. My top priority is to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.

Kudos: here

Other rules: No HOS or probies.

First :takeit: in the thread takes precedence over PMs.

:news:UPDATE: Take 10% off anything that has not sold!!

Edited by 707comics

You know you (or your kids) want some Manga goodness. Like most of these books, I'm not sure it's ever been cracked open other than by me to check the edition.

Star Wars Manga (1st print) - $10 SOLD

Xi9pIwrl.jpg

Edited by 707comics

X-Men from the Ashes (1st print) - $15 (scan has some weird halo effect ..... cover wouldn't close all the way, it's thick!) Shipping will be $4 on this alone as it won't let me fit anything else in the mailer.

Df7KJYwl.jpg

Edited by 707comics