• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine Limited Series Multi Signature Thread
1 1

15 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, kdoginohio said:

Yeah, got the whole run signed by Miller back in the early eighties on the splash page and un-witnessed. So, does that make them legit?(:

How about this, I got back into comics, and bought Wolverine the Limited Series #'s 2,3,4 signed by Len Wein on the cover raw. Then I bought #1 and had it signed by Chris Claremont on the cover raw lol :blush:

So none of them are CGC'd and not a COA in sight, I could go to Voldermort but they're not worth the price in value, $25 to verify a sig, what a insufficent person without empathy I was, they are, ery'ting is pffft

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Great book!!  I'm getting old :preach: cant believe this is considered Bronze now ( but it is , books up to 1985 now :o ). I'll hopefully get a nice copy  someday. :wishluck:

Edited by nepatkm
correction

I just went by my LCS and they had reader copies (so called) of the Wolverine: Limited Series 1982, 1-4 for $15, they were packaged in a bundle.... I did't buy them idk my signed ones may end up being my readers, but I spent $102 on them way back when....

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I just went by my LCS and they had reader copies (so called) of the Wolverine: Limited Series 1982, 1-4 for $15, they were packaged in a bundle.... I did't buy them idk my signed ones may end up being my readers, but I spent $102 on them way back when....

I went back and bought them lol since the copies that I had previiously are signed I can use these as reader copies, silver lining and all :blush:

8 hours ago, Califelix said:

Not the original, but still one of my "prize possessions".  The smaller sketch on back is Frank Miller. 

That's just...well kinda awesome :) :cloud9:

Here's my contribution to this thread. I think this is one of the first keys I bought raw off of eBay and was part of about a 50 issue lot of Wolverine books. Pretty long journey on this particular book for me. First I had it graded with a blue universal label 9.6. Later I sent it out to be signed by Claremont and was fortunate enough to add Glynis Oliver 9.6 SS. Then I got it signed by Rubinstein and a few weeks later Len Wein. Dropped to a 9.4. Ugh. I was a little devestated, but felt it could be better and sent it to CCS by its lonesome. Boom 9.8!!! Very happy! Mind you this was before Frank Miller started signing again more frequently, but I'm ok. I really love this book the way it is.

image.jpg

Edited by STORMSHADOW_80
Typo

37 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Here's my contribution to this thread. I think this is one of the first keys I bought raw off of eBay and was part of about a 50 issue lot of Wolverine books. Pretty long journey on this particular book for me. First I had it graded with a blue universal label 9.6. Later I sent it out to be signed by Claremont and was fortunate enough to add Glynis Oliver 9.6 SS. Then I got it signed by Rubinstein and a few weeks later Len Wein. Dropped to a 9.4. Ugh. I was a little devestated, but felt it could be better and sent it to CCS by its lonesome. Boom 9.8!!! Very happy! Mind you this was before Frank Miller started signing again more frequently, but I'm ok. I really love this book the way it is.

Awesome book! I notice people tend to keep the ones with a story behind it---gives it character

Edited by ADAMANTIUM