• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

24 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!

Gonna list just one book for this thread.

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Check, cash, & M.O. are the accepted payment methods for this beauty

Priority shipping in the US is free

International shipping is the actual cost please PM me to discuss the logistics

Please play nice, and be respectful of the fellow boardies.

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all.

If you do time payments with me, you can't be buying other stuff on the boards, while I am waiting for your payment.

My slabbed books have a no return policy, but I'm reasonable and easy to deal with.

Ok, here we go!!!!

Sorry for the terrible glare from the photos. I can take some more images tomorrow if needed

AMAZING FANTASY #15 CGC 3.0 OW Presents really nice for the grade, no pieces missing, and it doesn't have any edge chipping. CLOSED

IMG_4367_zpszdkmg9tw.jpg

IMG_4462_zpsbrgkuf44.jpg

Edited by Supernerd

Nice book, but if I agree to pay you X amount a month for so many months and you agree, do you really think you can tell me not to buy anything else with my money as long as you get your agreed upon monthly payment?

Nice book, but if I agree to pay you X amount a month for so many months and you agree, do you really think you can tell me not to buy anything else with my money as long as you get your agreed upon monthly payment?

I think he can. It's part of the sale contract your entering in with the seller. You agree to not buy anything or the sale is void. The seller is being up front about it so if folks don't like it, they should move on. 2c

Edited by ss5rmp

I think he can. It's part of the sale contract your entering in with the seller. You agree to not buy anything or the sale is void. The seller is being up front about it so if folks don't like it, they should move on. 2c

Milk and bread clause should be agreed to upfront

I do this in my sales threads. Time payments is a benefit which is offered to help out the buyer who can't afford to pay for everything at one time. The seller obviously would prefer to have the money all at once. Why should the seller have to wait on money owed to him, while you are out spending money with other people? Pay what you owe first, and then buy something else.

Good morning everyone! :)

Thank you everyone for the friendly comments and messages. I woke up with 9 blinking envelopes in my PM box, but I wanted to address the current conversation before I get to answering those.

I would prefer that any potential buyer would want to wrap up the deal as quickly as possible. I'm certainly flexible to some type time payment frame if the buyer legitimately needs his or her remaining finances for living expenses, but I'd prefer not to be tied up financially as a potential buyer was buying other books while I waited for payment

Ok, on to answering the PM's in the order i received them........