• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Christopher Moeller Lucifer # 0 Commission Lucifer & Mazikeen Leave Hell

6 posts in this topic

So, here is a new commission I just received from the incredibly kind and incredibly talented Mr. Christopher Moeller. I really don’t have the words to say just how gorgeous this piece is. Chris originally intended this design for a # 0 issue of the first “Lucifer” series, and when I initially contacted him about doing a commission, he presented me with two ideas. One of the piano bar commission which I had him do, and then this second one, of Lucifer and Mazikeen leaving Hell for Earth. I loved the concept so much, that I just couldn’t choose between which one I wanted done, so I ended up getting both.

The painting in done in acrylics and measures 20X30 inches. Just an amazing piece, and Chris got it done exactly within the time frame he set for me. He’s a complete professional, and if you have the chance, I highly recommend getting a commission done by him. It’s well worth it and you won’t ever be disappointed. I’m going to get this framed, along with my other Moeller commission soon, and hopefully I’ll have pictures of that.

tumblr_oksas1jORT1vvgafko1_540.jpg

tumblr_oksas1jORT1vvgafko2_540.jpg

tumblr_oksas1jORT1vvgafko3_540.jpg

tumblr_oksas1jORT1vvgafko4_540.jpg

tumblr_oksas1jORT1vvgafko5_540.jpg

tumblr_oksas1jORT1vvgafko6_540.jpg

tumblr_oksas1jORT1vvgafko7_540.jpg

tumblr_oksas1jORT1vvgafko8_540.jpg

tumblr_oksas1jORT1vvgafko9_540.jpg

tumblr_oksas1jORT1vvgafko10_540.jpg

Edited by cosmicjoke