• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Hot Toys & Sideshow Premium Action Figure Thread

13 posts in this topic

I think it is about time we have an Action Figure thread. I know there has to be some collectors out there. Anyone else collect Hot Toys besides me? :headbang:

I personally just got my first Hot Toy in. DX14 Jack Nicholson Joker Mime version. Safe to say I am hooked now!

Lets talk some Hot Toys and please feel free to post pictures of your collection :popcorn:

Edited by halbert

I think it is about time we have an Action Figure thread. I know there has to be some collectors out there. Anyone else collect Hot Toys besides me? :headbang:

I personally just got my first Hot Toy in. DX14 Jack Nicholson Joker Mime version. Safe to say I am hooked now!

Lets talk some Hot Toys and please feel free to post pictures of your collection :popcorn:

We do actually... but feel free to post another one. I do not mean that sarcastically. The comics we read gain a lot of traction through product support. There should be more threads devoted to them. You could make this focus in on sideshow and hot toys and other premium figure items. There is quite a large collector base for that on here.

This was the one that I started but seems to be mostly geared toward action figures.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection

There is also some dweeb around here that started a Lego thread.

The Lego Thread - Yes, Comics Related

We do actually... but feel free to post another one. I do not mean that sarcastically. The comics we read gain a lot of traction through product support. There should be more threads devoted to them. You could make this focus in on sideshow and hot toys and other premium figure items. There is quite a large collector base for that on here.

This was the one that I started but seems to be mostly geared toward action figures.

There is also some dweeb around here that started a Lego thread.

The Lego Thread - Yes, Comics Related

Never saw your thread until now, love it! :golfclap:

And a great idea on making this more of a premium figure thread. This will be dedicated to companies such as Hot Toys, Sideshow, Blitzway, and others

I collect Takara Tomy/Hasbro Masterpiece Transformers. That should qualify as premium.

Can't wait for Megatron.

This side of the street for that... :D

I love me some MP TF