• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your Greatest comics-related wish?

45 posts in this topic

Realistically

Original page of art from Web of Spider-Man 26

I'd like a "find"... that would be pretty cool... like you are testing down a wall and see stacks of golden age buried in it used for insulation or something lol...

What a story.

That the bubble we currently are in would burst. I'm ready for a reset like in the 1990's.

+1

More tactful than I'd have written it. :)

I wish I still had the original art I bought back in the 1980s and sold in the 1980s. The Adams cover to Adventure 376, the Garcia-Lopez cover to Batman 353, The Miller splash to Wolverine mini-series 2,the Byrne cover to Captain America 254 among others. :cry::cry::cry:

That you could get any and all comics you ever wanted for 1$ that would get you a CGC 9.8 if submitted.

Action comics 1

TC

Af15

Etc

Getting all of those Key issues.

Collecting for the enjoyment and not the monetary return.

Finally some wishers that don't sound as if they have the 'monkey's paw' tucked away somewhere in the back of their minds.

My wish - each year the number of comics collectors grow by one half of one percent (even just the US pop), might help put an end to a lot of the 'bubble' talk.

Also a new comic company comes along with top artists and writers and puts comic books back on the map.

Image :sumo:

Good company,but they haven`t put comics back on the map. Most of their issues sell well below 10,000 copies.

Yes,Walking Dead and Saga are hits,but I don`t seem mainstream getting excited about the rest of their line.

I am looking for a new company that could come on the scene in the 1960s like Marvel Comics or like EC Comics in the 1950s. A new company we will be talking about years from now.