• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misterrmystery feedback thread
1 1

38 posts in this topic

Bob made a fairly big purchase from me for a key raw book. He paid immediately and as soon as he received the comic he was very kind in letting me know how pleased he was. We have since started talking about comics in general. Knowledgeable and very personable... I look forward to future transactions with him. Roger (thumbs u

Just had the pleasure of dealing with Bob for the first time!  He picked up a raw copy of Chamber of Chills 23 from me recently and the whole deal went smooth as glass.  Easy guy to talk with and get a hold of via pm.  Let me know as soon as the comic arrived.  Really nice guy to deal with...hope to do some more business with him again real soon! -Travis 

I cannot say anything different from what has already been said, so I'll let everyone else's words do my talking.  My only regret is that he didn't buy more :smile:

On 2/4/2017 at 6:20 AM, MustEatBrains said:

Paid quick and good communication.

On 2/4/2017 at 9:41 AM, Roger66 said:

He paid immediately and as soon as he received the comic he was very kind in letting me know how pleased he was.

On 2/22/2017 at 5:53 PM, Nick's Comics said:

Bob paid fast and was very friendly.   I'd gladly do business with him again!!!  :applause:

On 2/22/2017 at 6:05 PM, Omaha-CGC-Comics said:

Paid promptly and communicated well throughout the transaction. Hope to deal with Bob again.

On 2/25/2017 at 2:23 PM, AtlasFan said:

Paid promptly - smoooooth as silk transaction (thumbsu

On 3/2/2017 at 2:11 PM, mstrange said:

Bob was awesome to deal with payed quickly and had good communication throughout transaction (thumbsu

On 3/2/2017 at 2:57 PM, Mxwll Smrt said:

Bob was very easy to deal with...just a quick payment!!

On 4/3/2017 at 6:55 AM, jawn said:

Paid quickly with great communication. 

On 6/20/2017 at 7:31 PM, Bighaley21 said:

Bob bought a book from me recently and paid lightning fast.

On 6/25/2017 at 8:52 PM, Robot Man said:

VERY fast payment and smooth transaction.

On 9/16/2017 at 11:32 AM, Mystafo said:

Easy guy to talk with and get a hold of via pm.  Let me know as soon as the comic arrived.  

Sold Bob a couple of Ozark Ike's a little while ago ... great communication, super-fast payment, and he even offered to buy me dinner if we ever met (well, maybe not that last part!) ... if future deals with other Boardies are 'half' as good as this one went, then I've got absolutely nothing to worry about ... thx again B!