Misterrmystery feedback thread
1 1

31 posts in this topic

2,501 posts

Bob is the MAN!  Just picked up a weird science 13 8.0 from him as he was kind enough to give me a great deal so I could upgrade my sorry little raw copy!  Always such a pleasure to deal and chat with...just a super guy. (worship)

Travis

Edited by Mystafo

9,070 posts

Purchased a couple of pre hero books from Bob. Books were shipped fast and safe.

Books looked even nicer in hand than described! Bob is a very pleasant person to deal with. I hope to buy from you again! 

12,998 posts

I picked up an early Sprit Section (#2) and it arrived safe and sound after working with me on payments.  It was also shipped very fast!  

Thank you!

1,989 posts

Bob have bought many GA books from me. Fast payment and Great communication. I would recommend doing business with him anytime! 5 STARS All the way.

32,303 posts

I was delighted to provide a book for Bob. He is a no nonsense buyer who pays promptly. I would highly recommend him and would love to work with him again in the future. Nice chap to boot. (thumbsu

338 posts

Awesome buyer - bought 2 PCH books from me, paid quickly, good communication, and all around awesome person to deal with!!

786 posts

Bob purchased a raw ASM 129 from me, paid immediately and provided a very friendly and prompt communication all the way around. Really what this community should be about!

7,571 posts

Bob paid quick and was great to deal with :applause: can't do any better than that

33 posts

Bought a Batman 171 CGC 7.0 from Bob (misterrmystery).  Shipped incredibly fast & packaging was phenomenal!  Hope to buy from again!

175 posts

Had a super transaction with Bob. Friendly and a fast payment. Couldn't ask for anything else!