Misterrmystery feedback thread
1 1

35 posts in this topic

2,572 posts

Bob is the MAN!  Just picked up a weird science 13 8.0 from him as he was kind enough to give me a great deal so I could upgrade my sorry little raw copy!  Always such a pleasure to deal and chat with...just a super guy. (worship)

Travis

Edited by Mystafo

10,461 posts

Purchased a couple of pre hero books from Bob. Books were shipped fast and safe.

Books looked even nicer in hand than described! Bob is a very pleasant person to deal with. I hope to buy from you again! 

13,016 posts

I picked up an early Sprit Section (#2) and it arrived safe and sound after working with me on payments.  It was also shipped very fast!  

Thank you!

48,373 posts

I was delighted to provide a book for Bob. He is a no nonsense buyer who pays promptly. I would highly recommend him and would love to work with him again in the future. Nice chap to boot. (thumbsu

530 posts

Awesome buyer - bought 2 PCH books from me, paid quickly, good communication, and all around awesome person to deal with!!

794 posts

Bob purchased a raw ASM 129 from me, paid immediately and provided a very friendly and prompt communication all the way around. Really what this community should be about!

1,830 posts

Had a super transaction with Bob. Friendly and a fast payment. Couldn't ask for anything else!

23,857 posts

It’s no mystery why Bob is such a stand up boardie. Prompt PMs and payment. Excellent follow up as well. Buy or sell with this guy without hesitation. Thanks for the purchase and glad you enjoyed it!

1,272 posts

Purchased Weird Tales 7/36 from Bob. Bob sent the well packed pulp right away.  Despite heavy rain on the west coast, Bob’s great bombproof packing really helped the pulp to arrive safely.  Excellent communications and superior customer service describe my experience.  Highly recommended!

760 posts

Bought a great GA book from Bob. His communication and packaging were top notch and the book arrived safe and sound. 

Top Bloke, Highly recommended. 

208 posts

I purchased a CSS 20 from Bob on a payment plan. My biggest single book purchase, but something I had wanted for a long time. He was great working with and communication was always on point! I highly recommend him and couldn't be more pleased!