• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Carbo allowed back into NYCC?
5 5

178 posts in this topic

Blind Adam is also a member (or used to be) of these boards. He introduced himself to us as Adam the Comic Pimp so I am not really outing him.  Don't know if anyone remembers that from a few years ago.  He's done some interesting things.  I remember him from the Howard Stern show. 

Edited by Buzzetta

9 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

I guess we'll find out the real answer if he shows up at NYCC. I think they'll be more diligent in New York than they were in Philly. 

They get distracted by them cheesesteaks.

The Reading Terminal Market is right next to the convention center. I heard a lot of dealers talkin about it and how great the food is. So you might be right. A cheesesteak is easier to look at than Carbo.

22 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Blind Adam is also a member (or used to be) of these boards. He introduced himself to us as Adam the Comic Pimp so I am not really outing him.  Don't know if anyone remembers that from a few years ago.  He's done some interesting things.  I remember him from the Howard Stern show. 

Wow. Yeah, I know exactly what thread you are talking about. Blast from the past.

On 9/16/2018 at 1:09 PM, Buzzetta said:

I think I just found my favorite new web series... There is a lot going on in this episode. 

I think this is how my family thinks we all act when we are around other comic collectors.

6 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

The Reading Terminal Market is right next to the convention center. I heard a lot of dealers talkin about it and how great the food is. So you might be right. A cheesesteak is easier to look at than Carbo.

Mmmm... Reading Terminal Market 

DiNic's - gotta go to DiNic's for the slow cooked pork sandwich with broccoli rabe and provolone... you will not be disappointed.   Whenever I go to Philly I stop by for one of those... there is nothing like it anywhere else. 

3 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

This is going to be my Carbo costume for Halloween:

OMG... I wonder if anyone would ever seriously do a cosplay and how it would be received.