• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Latest Project: The Bat Man

71 posts in this topic

BLACKWOOD+01.jpg?format=500w

After MONTH's of secrecy and hard work the first issue of our new series from Dark Horse is up for pre-order right now.  Order Code is MAR180038

You can order this from your local comic book store or call up my friend Ernie @FriendlyComics at (508) 966-2275 and order from him and whatever shipping is. 

You can find your local comic book shop by going to https://www.comicshoplocator.com/storelocator and entering your zip code.

It's a great book with elements of murder, mystery, horror and suspense all written brilliantly by @EvanDorkin and drawn by Mrs Fish otherwise known as @itsveronicafish -- I brought my own meager talents and did the layouts, color flats and lettering-- with an occasional finished art assist to get us over the deadline.  It's a great book and one I'd be looking forward to even if I hadn't worked on it!
Check it out-- ORDER it!! You won't be sorry!  Please spread the word!