• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTS: #2 1:30 LaRosa, #3 1:20 LaRosa, #4 1:20 Guice

6 posts in this topic

As stated in the title, want-to-sell a small batch of very clean raw copies of some (more) of my extra VEI Divinity (Series 1) rares, to include the following:

- Divinity #1 LaRosa 1:40 variant (ONLY 350 copies printed!!) NM/NM+ $350  $OLD!

Divinity%201%20LaRosa%201.40%20NM_zpsakkaorid.jpg

- Divinity #2 LaRosa 1:30 variant (Under 500 copies printed!!) NM+/M-! $100 $85

Divinity%202%20LaRosa%201.30%20NM-1_zps7ujwgxus.jpg

- Divinity #3 LaRosa 1:20 variant (Under 500 copies printed!!) NM+/M-! $200 $175

Divinity%204%20LaRosa%201.20%20NMM--2_zps0evpeij9.jpg

- Divinity #4 Guice 1:20 variant NM+/MT-! $50 $40

Divinity%204%20LaRosa%201.20%20NMM--3_zpsah79u1kr.jpg

Well-packed, PRIORITY shipping with Delivery Confirmation will be $FREE!! for the first book or ALL books (within the CONUS). NO returns on these books; however, if there's any kind of problem (IOW, somehow arriving damaged, etc.), I'll do my absolute damnedest to provide an acceptable resolution ;) .

Payment most certainly preferred via PayPal, but if absolutely necessary, I can also accept a postal money order, as well.

FYI, I do have an on-going kudos thread, if anyone needs to verify my credintials:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8140272#Post8140272

ALL the standard rules you always see in other WTS threads apply here, as well:

NO probies, NO HOSers, etc., etc.

But most importantly, first :takeit: in the thread OR by PM gets it.

Thanks in advance,

-TRM

***FWIW, given these four three books rarity and condition, I think they're priced very fairly, but if someone here wants to step up to the plate, I'd be willing to do $275 DELIVERED for the lot.

Edited by TRMN8R5