• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FF 67 CGC 9.2 Strange Adventures 180 CGC 8.0 Warlock and Animal Man!
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hey all, I don't want to sell these, but I kind of need the cash.

First up is Fantastic Four 67, CGC 9.2. This copy is perfectly centered!

Asking $725 USD shipped with tracking and insurance to Canada or US. This one is at a low in price now, so it is a good time to pick up a copy.

Next is Strange Adventures 180, CGC 8.0. This is a rare book to find in grade. I'm really loathed to let this one go. Asking price for this one is also $725 USD shipped with tracking and insurance.

I accept Paypal and Electronic Funds transfer. First :takeit: in the posts trumps any negotiations. Feel free to PM me with an offer, but these are fair prices based right on current GPA. I would be willing to cut a deal for someone willing to take both. Check out the pics.

Here is my Kudos thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=6876832&Searchpage=3&Main=307194&Words=TrevorP24&topic=0&Search=true#Post6876832

Strange%20Adventures%20180_zps6bbyclyr.jpg

FF67%20CGC%209.2_zps4etzkuwi.jpg

FF67%20Back_zpszywgx5wi.jpg