• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No doubt CGC will fix it but...

13 posts in this topic

it's really not hard to see the error.   A couple just back that was part of a larger submission.  No complaints on the grades - just on which slabs they are on :S

I don't submit a lot and this was my first in a couple of years.  Normally, CGC suggests sending back on the next submission.  Hopefully, not only does CGC fix the error but also the shipping/insurance costs both ways.

pocket comics 3.JPG

shocking mystery cases 51.JPG

I had the same thing happen a couple of weeks ago -- labels swapped on two books in a submission.  Maybe final step QC slipped a bit as they tried to get TATs down so they could make that announcement that they are back on schedule. 

I hope that is not a reason and know it is most unlikely as it moves CGC to quantity over quality mentality.  I have had other errors in much earlier submissions and like I said, I do not submit all that often.  I realize that they grade tons of books so mistakes happen and there is error percentage is probably very low but still frustrating when it happens to you.  

• Administrator
4 hours ago, telerites said:

it's really not hard to see the error.   A couple just back that was part of a larger submission.  No complaints on the grades - just on which slabs they are on :S

I don't submit a lot and this was my first in a couple of years.  Normally, CGC suggests sending back on the next submission.  Hopefully, not only does CGC fix the error but also the shipping/insurance costs both ways.

pocket comics 3.JPG

shocking mystery cases 51.JPG

Hi There!  You can mail your books back to my attention, we can get those fixed for you asap and refund your shipping.  Please email me directly and I will send you a reholder form:

bmcmanus@cgccomics.com

4 hours ago, Brittany M. said:

Hi There!  You can mail your books back to my attention, we can get those fixed for you asap and refund your shipping.  Please email me directly and I will send you a reholder form:

bmcmanus@cgccomics.com

Nice!