Megasauraus

11,350 posts
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Megasauraus

I'll say. Who'd have grapes eh.....?

18,194 posts
33 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

This site can’t be reached

boards.collectors-society.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

How many places are you going to post this? xD

11,350 posts
2 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

How many places are you going to post this? xD

Once here, once in a new thread here because I didn't see the water cooler one because you don't see the water cooler posts when you're logged out and I was logged out and once on the old boards when I found them again. 

Why?

18,194 posts
Just now, Marwood & I said:

Once here, once in a new thread here because I didn't see the water cooler one because you don't see the water cooler posts when you're logged out and I was logged out and once on the old boards when I found them again. 

Why?

I just find it amusing.

11,350 posts
2 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I just find it amusing.

Never joke about a death in the family.  Albeit she ain't dead. Poxy google. Poxy water cooler not visible when logged out ?

:roflmao:I'll get me coat. 

3,833 posts

Here's a new one.   I didn't realize how terrible the new PMs are until I needed to search for a previous thread.  

Oh sure you can find the top 5 real easy.   That's clear.   What about a PM thread a few pages deep?  

I figured well theres the search function right there.  I can just enter the guys screen name (or a keyword) and it should pop up.  Right?  Wrong.  

It seems we carried over the search function from the last site.  Great work! :golfclap:

EDIT* NVM.  I see I can scroll until I find it.  Its only slightly annoying (as opposed to having the list in full view) 

Edited by devilsrain
who cares

118 posts
On February 8, 2017 at 0:32 PM, newshane said:

Are you with me? 

I believe I am. I am generally just a lurker and post reader, so I hope to be able to learn how to navigate this version.

2,456 posts

@Architecht All the polls I've seen display with vertical text like this. Any ideas on a fix?

58cac8e243636_Screenshot2017-03-16at5_15_49PM.thumb.png.493ab356579c227f62a238cdf8d3542b.png

Edit: Tried it on Chrome and it looks fine. The above is Safari.

58cac9d650817_Screenshot2017-03-16at5_21_10PM.thumb.png.2f361b8083684fa4572778da03d524f1.png

Edited by Foley

29,096 posts

New board feature enabling "complaints". Seriously, every time there is change there are 100 page threads complaining about it.

41,974 posts
1 minute ago, The Resurrection said:

New board feature enabling "complaints". Seriously, every time there is change there are 100 page threads complaining about it.

I would like to file a complaint regarding your complaining about complaints.  (tsk)

29,096 posts
1 minute ago, fantastic_four said:

I would like to file a complaint regarding your complaining about complaints.  (tsk)

You should probably contact Arch about that, and if he doesn't respond right away.. Just start a thread about your political beliefs in comics general, they will find you.

39,479 posts
7 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

where have you been Mr?

:baiting:

29,096 posts
1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:

where have you been Mr?

:baiting:

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Work, Coaching football and now baseball, and skating with my youngest Alex.

39,479 posts
1 minute ago, The Resurrection said:

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Work, Coaching football and now baseball, and skating with my youngest Alex.

look me up on facebook. 

36,795 posts

It seems like a no brainer to enable "Recipient name" as a default in the Search PMs function.

58cae94d46dc0_enablebydefault.jpg.e74fbcd60dee82431ce36b1cb73497fb.jpg

5,699 posts

I'm getting used to the new forum.  Now people just need to start posting at the same rate!!!