• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brass City Comic Con - Waterbury, CT - April 30, 2017

21 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

Looking forward to it. It will be my first time at this show. Hopefully, it will have some different dealers than the ones that do other area shows.

My first time as well, looking forward to it. Stop by my table and I will give you the boardie discount (thumbsu

2 hours ago, Jerkfro said:

Looking forward to it. It will be my first time at this show. Hopefully, it will have some different dealers than the ones that do other area shows.

By the way, in case anyone misinterprets what I'm saying here, I have no issue with any of the CT or area dealers. I just like to see different people set up at different shows. Variety of stock is a good thing

I'll be there, so will pretty much all the other dealers who set up other local shows in CT , I went a few years ago, same thing as the Plainville show but in the hallway of a college with no hot college girls walking around...