• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*closed*

152 posts in this topic

Last thread update here - https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/410231-trying-to-make-some-room-part-1-silverbronze-age-marvels-early-jims-and-some-darkseid/?page=4#comment-9654395

I have about 50- 60 Silver/bronze age books all over the map grade wise, mostly marvel with a few DC keys. A little bit of everything.

Sale Rules

1. I'll just be posting the front cover of each book. Please click the link below the book title to view higher resolution scans and other pictures of the books where applicable.

2. First :takeit: in thread wins the book. 

3. No hosers No posers

4. Like a book and don't like the price? PM me! I'm easy to get along with and unless I'm asleep, I'll respond quickly.

5. Shipping will be at cost to wherever you are and to your needs. For example, 1-3 books shipped in NA without tracking and insurance is $6, 4-10 is $10, etc. We can discuss the exact price once I get your address and preference. Slabs are $12 each in NA with tracking and insurance. 

6. PayPal only please (unless you're another Canuck, pm me), and within 48 hours of invoice unless we make other arrangements.

7. No returns on graded books, I'll offer a 7 day return on raw books if I obviously missed something, I’ll need the book back in the same shape and on your dime. These are scanned at high dpi, and I've noted any hidden flaws, so,        please no buyer’s regret.

All books are complete and free of any restoration, unless noted.

Kudos in sig line and I've been selling on eBay since 2000 with 100% Feedback.

Seriously, PM ME with any questions or concerns, or if you want to see any part of any book.

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by Chadwick