• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

drop down menu

Question

It would make it much easier to switch back and forth from forums if there was a drop down menu on the top left like the other boards, which seemed to make it much easier from viewing and changing forums in my opinion.   Also the "By" who started the thread would be great to show up on the right side and be in a bolder color or show the avatar as well, next to the last poster, as in the other thread ... just much easier to view, and important to me viewing sales threads.  Thanks.

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

It would make it much easier to switch back and forth from forums if there was a drop down menu on the top left like the other boards, which seemed to make it much easier from viewing and changing forums in my opinion.   Also the "By" who started the thread would be great to show up on the right side and be in a bolder color or show the avatar as well, next to the last poster, as in the other thread ... just much easier to view, and important to me viewing sales threads.  Thanks.

"Categories" in the banner allows you to move to any of the five forums (comics, coins, general discussion, moderation, new board questions)

"Jump to" allows you to navigate to the sub-forum level & has a sliding bar that let's you quickly scroll down to the sub-forum you want to visit.

If you're just clicking "home" & getting a full forum view, you can hide the sub-forums listed under each forum on the right hand side of the forum bar.  I did that for the NGC/coin area because I don't go there.

Edited by bababooey