• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SA/BA Keys & Semi-Keys (Hopefully) Priced to Sell! Hulk 181 9.6 WP added on page 2

72 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone for looking!  Some of these probably look familiar, and some of them are probably new!  I'm hoping to list these at new, lower prices before moving the rest over to eBay!  No HOS members please.  Time payments are always welcome, but this thread will probably only remain open through Sunday Night.  Shipping is $8 within the U.S., Exact costs internationally.  (And free within the U.S. on orders over $500)  

First up:  Amazing Spider-man 100 CGC 9.4 NM White Pages $425

ASM100CGC94_zpsuxatkyoy.jpg

Edited by Filter81

1 minute ago, Gotham Kid said:

Adam, welcome to the "new" boards :hi: I see you quickly got the hang of it.

Thanks!  Still trying to figure out as I go actually lol.. I think I have most of it figured out.  Still struggling w/ the search function.  

1 minute ago, Filter81 said:

Thanks!  Still trying to figure out as I go actually lol.. I think I have most of it figured out.  Still struggling w/ the search function.  

You may want to try the more popular Beta version ( bottom left corner of the page: Theme > Beta )

5 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

You may want to try the more popular Beta version ( bottom left corner of the page: Theme > Beta )

Thanks!  I'll play around with that.  So far I've been cheating and going back and forth between the new & old boards...