• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Make every sub-forum LOOK like it did in the Old Forum, IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS

Question

1.  Each THREAD TITLE should not be bold.

2.  Instead of TWO LINES for each thread title (the title on the first line, and the original poster info on the second line), it should again be just one line (the title) and move the second line to the right side, to the right side of the title.

3.  There is a lot of DEAD, UNUSED SPACE just about everywhere, especially between consecutive thread titles.  Drastically reduce all this dead, unused space.

4.  Go back to the BROWN color backgrounds.  It made everything MUCH EASIER to read.

Any one else care to add to this?  Thanks.

1 answer to this question

Agree 100%! The extra scrolling and "dead, unused space" is the worst thing about the new layout to me.

I posted this last night in Comics General, but it got buried so I'll leave it here as well:

Right now this thread is the top non-stickied thread in Comics General since I bumped it, but on my home monitor I have to scroll down through four full screens of stuff to be able to see it. On the old boards, it would have been scrolling through two screens at most... I can easily tell by looking at the old version of Comics General and comparing. So to see just the most basic information I'm scrolling twice as much in the subforum, PLUS all the extra scrolling in the threads themselves.