• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] EC ed's Virtual Comic Store is OPEN
2 2

49 posts in this topic

Wonder Woman 161, VG+ 4.5, $13 general wear; spine stress accumulation; spine corner blunting; center vertical crease (not full length) that doesn't break color

Nick Fury 3, FN 6.0, $12 interior cover tanning; FC: tiny chip out of lower edge and tip of LRFC, quarter-inch vertical tear lower edge; diag crease LRFC

:takeit:

4 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Wonder Woman 161, VG+ 4.5, $13 general wear; spine stress accumulation; spine corner blunting; center vertical crease (not full length) that doesn't break color

Nick Fury 3, FN 6.0, $12 interior cover tanning; FC: tiny chip out of lower edge and tip of LRFC, quarter-inch vertical tear lower edge; diag crease LRFC

:takeit:

^^ Thanks!!

Strange Tales #151, GD+ 2.5, $3
Strange Tales #153, VG+ 4.5, $8
Strange Tales #162, VG 4.0, $5
Strange Tales #163, FN+ 6.5, $14
Tales to Astonish #98, VG- 3.5, $5
X-Men #36, VG- 3.5, $10
X-Men #37 (Copy B), VG/FN 4.5, $15

SOLD VIA PM (worship)

Teen Titans #3, VF- 7.5, $28
Teen Titans #15, FN- 5.5, $10

SOLD VIA PM

(note: I just noticed that I've lost edit functionality on the early posts in the thread...the edit function must expire after a post is one year old...so, I'll be moving this to a new and improved "store" thread in the very near future!)