• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

9 posts in this topic

REFERENCES

Kudos thread
ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payment expected within 5 calendar days of invoice.

TERMS OF SALE
First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp.

If you have shamed yourself or are a listed reprobate, I will not sell to you. If you're just a knockburger who gets on my nerves, I don't mind selling to you.

I generally prefer not to return slabs, but if you state your wish to do so within 7 calendar days of receipt of the book via USPS tracking, then I generally don't have a problem with it. Just don't make a premature purchase. Buyer's remorse sucks for everyone. If I do a job packaging a book and it arrives busted, then yeah, we'll fix that. By we, I mean insurance.

SHIPPING
Included in the cost. One slab ships USPS Priority for $12. Beyond that, $15 flat. Canadians, I'll ship at cost. UK, same. Rest of the world, PM me, maybe.

Edited by DavidTheDavid

Marvel Two In One #63, CGC 9.6 SS Perez
$100

I wanted to price it higher, but you might want to reslab it if the book not being nice and straight in the case bothers you. So I didn't price it higher. Because I care (about selling this comic). :banana:

0Y3oqt4l.jpgK9rJjdOl.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid