• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Detective Comics #168 CGC 4.5 (SOLD) and Showcase #22 CGC 6.0 (OW) Still Available

19 posts in this topic

Payment for these comics are via PayPal or bank wire transfer.  Payment notification is expected within 3 days of agreed on agreed purchase.

I will be responsible for shipping.  I typically ship via USPS registered mail.

Returns are accepted on a case by case basis.  If this scenario happens, the buyer will pay for shipping and handling.

I am open for trades and other negotiations.

Detective Comics #168 CGC 4.5 (OW-W), SOLD

TEC168_FRONT_zps5xnibvte.jpg

Showcase #22 CGC 6.0(OW), $7250

SS22_FRONT_zpsba4zurmy.jpg

Edited by cmzare

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:04 PM, cmzare said:

Payment for these comics are via PayPal or bank wire transfer.  Payment notification is expected within 3 days of agreed on agreed purchase.

I will be responsible for shipping.  I typically ship via USPS registered mail.

Returns are accepted on a case by case basis.  If this scenario happens, the buyer will pay for shipping and handling.

I am open for trades and other negotiations.

Detective Comics #168 CGC 4.5 (OW-W), SOLD

TEC168_FRONT_zps5xnibvte.jpg

(worship)(worship)

22 hours ago, kryptospidey said:

There was someone looking for a showcase 22 in 6.5  or better with OW or better in the wanted section...might be worth running it by them.

Yeah I believe I saw the same post but the prospective buyer really meant it when they said "CGC 6.5 or better" :)  Not much I can do about my book... it is what it is.

This marketplace post has not followed the marketplace posting guidelines, so the thread has been locked. Please review the rules and re-post.

If everything required is listed in your post, and you appear to meet the guidelines, it's possible that this has been reported for being listed as for sale somewhere else besides this board. If that's the case, the post belong in the eBay / Advertising forum.