• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay Auctions, 99 ct starts TOS, TTA SA Marvel
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I just listed 32 auctions starting at 99 cents each on eBay. Combined shipping is $4.95 for priority mail. If you win something, let me know when you send payment that you are a boarder, I always add something extra!

Marvel Silver Age, most are from original owner collections (friends who bought them off the rack) These are all books I've had for a long time, none were pressed. I'm just focussing more and more on the GA.

Most are Tales of Suspense, but there are a few TTA, and a Cap. 

I also have some BINS, a few TTA and lots of Superboy books. Let me know before paying if you want to combine anything and I'll send an invoice so you just get one shipping charge.

Good luck:) They end Sunday the 19th, starting at 8pm EST.

Thank you:) and good luck:)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/skypinkblu/m.html?item=351978857385&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Thank you! Good luck! :foryou: and  it took me a minute to figure out the name change, David:)  

That's what we need, a way to easily track former names, less confusion:) maybe a drop down thing;)

Edited by skypinkblu