• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Samurai Jack
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Hey there,

I'm still getting to grips with the new lay-out but overall it looks to be an improvement in terms of functionality. I've never been superbly active on the boards so just registered a new name.

I'm hoping some people here might be able to help me find some Samurai Jack artwork. I'm looking specifically for pages from the original one-shot comic or production artwork (production drawings, background, cels). I've tried CAF but the people who have art don't seem to reply to any messages sent and I've scoured the corners of the internet looking for it.

Does anybody who frequents the boards have anything up for offer?

That was an awesome show.  I was bummed out when they didn't renew it for further seasons.   Theres a limited series show coming up I think next month.   I haven't really looked for his OA though but if I see anything Ill let you know. 

3 minutes ago, Sriz said:

That was an awesome show.  I was bummed out when they didn't renew it for further seasons.   Theres a limited series show coming up I think next month.   I haven't really looked for his OA though but if I see anything Ill let you know. 

It's actually the final season that's being released (March 10th if I'm not mistaken). Seeing the trailer actually triggered my nostalgia which is why I came to post here. There's plenty of art around from the newer artists (from the Cartoon Network Action Pack comics) but it's really hard to find anything from the first comic. As I don't have any production drawings, backgrounds and cels I thought I'd ask around here

Thanks! :)

3 minutes ago, Eurion said:

It's actually the final season that's being released (March 10th if I'm not mistaken). Seeing the trailer actually triggered my nostalgia which is why I came to post here. There's plenty of art around from the newer artists (from the Cartoon Network Action Pack comics) but it's really hard to find anything from the first comic. As I don't have any production drawings, backgrounds and cels I thought I'd ask around here

Thanks! :)

The trailer looked much grittier than before but I hope it lives up to the prior stuff. 

1 hour ago, Doc McCoy said:

Ethen Beavers has worked on the book and has several pieces for sale on eBay currently:  http://www.ebay.com/sch/cretineb/m.html?item=262848796467&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Thanks for thinking along! I've actually been in touch with him and purchased a few of his pieces including an awesome commission I still have to post on my CAF.

At the moment, I'm specifically trying to get a page (or a few) from the original one-shot by Bill Wray and Mike Manley or production artwork used during the creation of the show (not really comic art but close enough for me) :)