• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grade is in!--- Wolverine: the best there is 1
1 1

19 posts in this topic

This is Wolverine The Best There Is #1, may be the only Dell Otto that I have, but also the only one that I like enough that I can afford....

I don't believe there is anything that doesn't show up in scans....

WOLVIETBTI1 dell otto front.jpg

Wolvie tbti 1 dell otto back.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

There are spine ticks that show up in the scans on the back cover but I can not see them on the front is why I'm curious for a grade estimate.....

Surely if you go to full view then the scans are good enough

As it is really white on the front cover and on the spine, it's hard to see, but I don't see them at all on the front. The spine has relatively low indentions, and really I would say not at all. Due to it being white on the spine and black on the back I know where to look for any break in color. While "I" say that it doesn't break "color", I can see a "raise", however slight where the ticks go into the spine.

I appreciate the feedback as I know this particular cover is hard to see via scan :) I'm getting it signed by Dell Otto, so I appreciate the guess lol I will post when I get it back though. Just to let you know if you were close :) 

It does lie very flat and has sharp corners. If it wasn't for the few back ticks that seem to break color it'd be NM+ or more, but ticks are the issue.

@STORMSHADOW_80

Again thanks for taking a chance estimating, I was having a hard time myself and is kinda why I asked spare a grade to take a shot in the dark

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I've grown to like Dell Otto I didn't know how well until recently :) 

45 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Cool. I look forward to seeing it come back. I'm contemplating sending my Immortal Iron Fist 1 Dell Otto to be graded.

On 2/28/2017 at 1:36 PM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I'm going to go with a 9.4. Like you said I can't see the color breaks on the front so I'm assuming they are not there. I am curious to see the side of the spine in case the color breaks from the back extend over.

you can see the "severe" spine tick on the back cover :) 

On 10/18/2017 at 8:42 AM, DocHoppus182 said:

Oh no.  Please don't say below 9.2.

18 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Posted here first will be posted elsewhere as well :) 

20171018_144356.jpg

lol