• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Octoberfest: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400 books! Crappy freebies too!
9 9

842 posts in this topic

Unbelievably, I think  it's been a year since my last serious thread. As always, I have a ton of stuff that needs to leave my house and only a limited time to sell. I will be listing a preview tonight, then (hopefully) ~150 books tomorrow and another ~150 Friday, There will be pleanty of keys, semi-keys, non-keys, high grade, mid grade, low grade, no grade, gold, silver bronze, whatever. Prices will be on the cheap side and grading will be tight, at least in my opinion! The vast, vast majority are new to market books.

So grab a beer, relax and buy some damn comics. 

Rules and books to follow directly...

Oh, some free stuff too!

Edited by october

Rules:

1. No probation list members.

2. Shipping is extra. Domestic goes by Priority. International requires tracking. No exceptions on either. Too many problems in the past. \:\(

3. Payment by Paypal is fine up to $400. After that, check or money order only. 

4. First post in the thread that says they want a book wins it. I don't go by timestamps and PM will have to wait until the end of the day. A "take it" in the thread trumps any and all PM negotiations until the post has been updated as sold in the thread. 

5. I won't have time to respond to PMs until I am done listing for the day. Bear this is mind if you want to make offers. 

6. If you are the first person to post the sign, THE BOOK IS GOING TO YOU. No swapping, no switching, no passing. This was a huge headache last time, so I can't accommodate those requests any more. Sorry. \:\( 

7. Returns: I take them. Contact me within a week after arrival on raw books, within a year if CGC finds resto. Buyer pays return shipping.