• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE SUICIDE SQUAD directed by James Gunn (2021)
3 3

803 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

Thanks.

After I posted my questions that character breakdown came out. I'm not familiar with these characters.

On 10/12/2019 at 6:40 PM, Bosco685 said:

suicide_squad.jpg.ff9c9beb42452ee980eaedd1c0c73dc4.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Thanks.

After I posted my questions that character breakdown came out. I'm not familiar with these characters.

Nobody is, ha.

Per that story it said they don't think any will last long. Could be killed off like Slipknot in the first one.

5 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Nobody is, ha.

Per that story it said they don't think any will last long. Could be killed off like Slipknot in the first one.

:roflmao:

Didn't think about that. "Hi" and "Goobye" in the same scenes.

Some folks were attacking David Ayer on social media for directing Suicide Squad. As if he caused the entire fiasco.

Instead of taking offense, he takes the high road and supports James Gunn's contributions we'll be seeing soon enough. Classy! :applause:

The storyboard artist started posting the original film concept before WB tampered with the direction.

ANDREW GARCÍA-PRICE storyboards

Looks like they were going to reveal early on Joker survived the Chinook crash.

SS14.thumb.jpg.1235a43706ebf9c4e4239d7c56c1ff81.jpg

Looks like they were going to focus more on Joker, which was rumored anyway.

12 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

The storyboard artist started posting the original film concept before WB tampered with the direction.

ANDREW GARCÍA-PRICE storyboards

Looks like they were going to reveal early on Joker survived the Chinook crash.

Looks like they were going to focus more on Joker, which was rumored anyway.

:sick:

21 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

:sick:

It wouldn't have met your 'see it at least twice' standards? :baiting:

I think Leto could have made it work with the right character design. The Los Angeles street gang design (Street Kings, End of Watch, Sabotage) seems to have stuck with David Ayer even in this film. That I definitely didn't care for.

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

It wouldn't have met your 'see it at least twice' standards? :baiting:

I think Leto could have made it work with the right character design. The Los Angeles street gang design (Street Kings, End of Watch, Sabotage) seems to have stuck with David Ayer even in this film. That I definitely didn't care for.

Thankfully, I only saw this in theaters once...

Had they went with Steppenwolf instead of Incubus, and used Enchantress as their 'secret weapon' instead of Diablo, had a different Joker and done all of the Zack Snyder stuff... It could've been good.

4 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Thankfully, I only saw this in theaters once...

Had they went with Steppenwolf instead of Incubus, and used Enchantress as their 'secret weapon' instead of Diablo, had a different Joker and done all of the Zack Snyder stuff... It could've been good.

It's a bummer. Like the Kevin Tsujihara reign of WB Studios couldn't help but sabotage these films at times, even with all the talk of working to make them stand out.

This was so much easier to move these productions forward than they allowed. The great thing is the more recent films are nailing it now. Even with Shazam kicking off a spin-off and sequel.