• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE SUICIDE SQUAD directed by James Gunn (2021)
3 3

803 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Suicidesquad01.PNG.e64835dd35f19d168fc18e810ae5dd8d.PNG

I'm super jazzed to see this. The OG Suicide Squad (1987-1994) is probably my all-time favorite DC series (I'm a huge Marvel Zombie) and I was a bit letdown after the first SS but James Gunn hasn't steered me wrong. I enjoy his movies tremendously. I really thought that Elba was going to be playing Bronze Tiger tho...

The Suicide Squad wrapped principal photography earlier this week and now, it appears at least some of the cast and crew have assembled for the traditional Hollywood celebration — a post-production wrap party. Saturday night, director James Gunn took to Instagram to share a picture at The Suicide Squad wrap party along with his girlfriend (and The Suicide Squad star) Jennifer Holland as well as Flula Borg and Mayling Ng. Borg and Ng both have undisclosed roles in the upcoming feature, though both were included in paparazzi set photos that surfaced last year revealing a handful of practical suits involved in the flick.

Gunn had previously said The Suicide Squad is the most fun set he's ever worked on, largely in part because of the creative freedoms he's received as part of the development process.

"Mostly I've just grown as a person," Gunn said last year. "I'm allowing myself to enjoy the movie making process for the first time ever. But also I have the greatest crew I've ever had - all of the best folks Vol 1, 2, & 3 assembled together in a super crew. I adore the cast & the producers are some of my best friends in the world (Peter Safran, @simonlikes (Simon Hatt), Chuck Roven). I love my screenplay & I've changed up my style of shooting on this one so it's more fun and visceral. ETC!"