• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Big Gold GGA Sale! CLOSED- Open to trades & Off to eBay
8 8

236 posts in this topic

On February 24, 2017 at 10:57 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

I think that one is tougher than the 12!

Rick & Solar,

i really wasn't doing this:baiting:

I honestly thought, with the heat Rick is bringing in this thread, that there may be a shot of a Roly Poly 12. I mean, geez...Dizzy Dames, so it was no more a stretch than that:foryou:

Thrilling Comics 13- 4.0- $300 SOLD

Feb 1941 Schomburg cover. Book feels very solid. Neatly detached cf. Gloss and color are strong. Front cover has some very pressable creasing that might bring this up a tad. Pages are very nice. BC has piece missing on lower area near spine as seen. Really cool skyscraper bondage book.

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2953.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

25 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Thrilling Comics 13- 4.0- $300

Feb 1941 Schomburg cover. Book feels very solid. Neatly detached cf. Gloss and color are strong. Front cover has some very pressable creasing that might bring this up a tad. Pages are very nice. BC has piece missing on lower area near spine as seen. Really cool skyscraper bondage book.

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2953.jpg

SOLD VIA PM!!

22 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Wings 73- Great GGA cover with some great interior too- 5.5- $90

Wings does not get enough respect and Joe Doolin is the most underrated GGA artist of the golden age IMO. (Powell and Webb right behind).

If this were a Fight or a Planet it would be 2-3X as much.

IMG_0213.jpg

I love these parachute covers by artists with no grounding in either physics or parachutes.  The forces involved with attempting to hold down a broken riser like that - the riser would rip right out of your hand...., and if you got a good enough grip, rip your shoulder to pieces.

5 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Startling Comics 45- Great presenting book with nice pages. Det cvr and cf- $120

Hate to see a book that looks this good in mylar with this kind of interior work go so cheap, but recently upgraded.

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2950.jpg

IMG_2951.jpg

IMG_2952.jpg

:takeit: