• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Amazing Spiderman #1

16 posts in this topic

tmp_9062-20170218_041601-1047540671_zpsk oh yeah here's the back. There appears to be some writing in the upper left hand corner of someones name and a date on the bottom left. The spine has signs of wear and has a tear on the bottom right. It wasn't stored properly and I havent taken it out of the sleeve as of yet.

On 02/18/2017 at 7:50 AM, bdkelly1203 said:

Very nice - can I ask where you got yours at? I am looking to get one of these for myself and haven't seen too many options. 

Thanks, 

BK 

I was hired to clean up a hoarder house and was asked to throw away locker cabinets full of comics. I asked if they would mind if I kept them and they agreed. After opening everything I have the amazing spiderman 1-250 and the fantastic four 2-300 along with probably 1000 others I have to sift through

13 hours ago, BonGhekki said:

I was hired to clean up a hoarder house and was asked to throw away locker cabinets full of comics. I asked if they would mind if I kept them and they agreed. After opening everything I have the amazing spiderman 1-250 and the fantastic four 2-300 along with probably 1000 others I have to sift through

:whatthe:

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 4:02 AM, BonGhekki said:

Dreams do come true

12 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

Wow what a great story you posted congrats!!!  What a dream it is to be able to find vintage books like this with value, let alone full runs of ASM and FF!?!?  Anyways, I'll take a stab at the grade.  I'll say 2.5 on your ASM #1.

Yeah I was think MAYBE a 2 if I'm lucky lol

2.0 tops, but what a cache, truly every comic hunters haul. I've done a few "clean outs" only things I've come away with were a mig welder that needed some work, a game cube that didn't work and fear of been infected with some variation of the plague from the nastiness encountered in the clean up.