• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jack Chick wants to save your soul. Closed

11 posts in this topic

Anyone want some random Jack Chick comics/ pamphlets.

These are mini comics, maybe 3X5, Black and white and 24 pages.   Each one tells the story of either a sinner who doesn't repent and goes to hell or who finds Jesus and is saved. The real Jesus. Not the Catholic or Morman one.

I have about 125, all appear unread.

Three random for $3

Ten random for $5

30 random for $10   

100 random for $25. May include a couple duplicates.      

Paypal only, $4 media mail per order,  refunds accepted as long as you understand that gets you a one way ticket to someplace you don't want to be.                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Edited by shadroch

These are such a slice of american culture… I have some and definitely worth having, just so you know.
@theblob: Most things related to christianity (be them catholic or not) are depicted as the work of the devil. I tried to figure out what was the actual work of God, because it remains very little left out!

On 4/3/2017 at 5:54 PM, the blob said:

Or st. Francis (or was it xavier?) Was actually satan?   Fascinating stuff. He is dead now, end of an era!  The price sounds great, but I am tapped out.

If it's so I want it (in both cases)! Do you recall the title?

1 hour ago, vaillant said:

If it's so I want it (in both cases)! Do you recall the title?

I have no idea. I need to sort out all of these sorts of comics I own into one box.  There are the religious archies and a bunch of others that are less angry than chick's stuff.